The Vampire’s Story
The story of the Vampires cannot be told. Their history cannot be contained in any single tale.
Instead, I shall tell you something of my story, of the night I was turned.
She was a mystery, the one who turned me. She was the one I loved.
Love. There is no such thing. Passion... The emotions of the weak, of mere animals.
But that night:
Even then I knew, I would not see her again, after that night. But by then it did not matter. I just needed her once more. I used her, that night.
- On the Failure of Microbudgets (01Nov2010)
- Nostalgia (29Apr2008)
In which all that lingers is her scent
- The City Reborn (28Jan2008)
In which I sense Her imminent return, and their downfall, and the truth of the tale outside of time
- Raphaël — Origins (12Nov2007)
In which a dreamed legend is born, in that realm between sacred and profane
- Phi (Jade Cut) now online (11Jul2007)
In which I finally release the five episodes of Φ, collected from around the internet of 2008 and made available at hackfilm.com
- The Prophetess (26Sep2006)
- Untitled Vampire Short :: Treatment (30Aug2006)
- A Vampire Lore (10Jul2006)
- Vampire/Watcher (05Jul2006)
- That Imp of Earth and Industry (03Jul2006)
- Shooting Bombsites in Melbourne and Sydney (13May2006)
- Two of Three Short Scripts (04Apr2006)
- The Vampire’s Story (04Jan2006)
- The City (20Nov2005)
- Downloading Movies is... (02Apr2005)
- I Want One! (21Mar2005)
- content+distribution (15Mar2005)