Your fetish with the Semantic Web is just an excuse not to organise your thoughts hierarchicly, as God intended
I've linked to FTrain.com before. Now here's an interview with Paul Ford, the owner. The quote above's from the comments - where Paul invited people to "let loose hell's fury" upon him. If you've got the time, dig around Ftrain.com, and for more of the 'Semantic Web', check harpers.org which Paul built.
- Sucking it Up (23Oct2023)
In which white dudes...
- 2014 Gates Annual Letter: Myths About Foreign Aid (25Jan2014)
- Critiquing Reality TV (13Aug2011)
- Le Flâneur (03Apr2011)
- ‘Sucker Punch’ and the Decline of Strong Woman Action Heroines (29Mar2011)
- On Facebook and Messaging (19Nov2010)
- Geek Luddites and the New Computing (01Nov2010)
- Women in Rock and popular media (18Sep2010)
- In Defense of Having Children (11Aug2010)
- We’re just part of the world, breaking down, or being torn down (20Mar2010)
- This is one reason so many long-time Unix nerds have found themselves so happy using Mac OS X (24Apr2007)
- now the banks are beating the scammers at their own game (21Jul2004)
- Your fetish with the Semantic Web is just an excuse not to organise your thoughts hierarchicly, as God intended (26Feb2004)