and the winner is ... (syd-en-ey)
Ballot's complete and I'm going to Reims, which ended up being my first preference, so I'm very happy. Spending a year there from next January, which includes the 4 month European summer holiday! Friends keep promising to visit or just ending up in Europe next year.
Reims sounds like a great spot - small city of 200,000, 1.5 hours north east of Paris, about as far to Belgium, Luxembourg, little further to Germany or the Channel crossing.
Now that I actually know where I'm going I can start making plans for next year - where to live, where to visit...
- Photo Updates (03Oct2005)
- A Collection of Holiday Posts, September 2005 (07Sep2005)
- WYD Updates (19Aug2005)
- Tripping Europe (06Aug2005)
- England, Holiday the Third (31Jul2005)
- More Photos (23Jul2005)
- Photo Updates (22Jul2005)
- Once more unto the brink (11Jul2005)
- Me and 20,000 other hippies (30Jun2005)
- 10 days in Euskadi (26Apr2005)
- Paris, Enfin! (05Apr2005)
- England, A Holiday in Two Parts (04Apr2005)
- L’Invasion du Manga (02Apr2005)
- Update... With Photos! (22Mar2005)
- Six Weeks Later... (07Mar2005)
- countdown to china (22Oct2004)
- snow! (03May2004)
- and the winner is ... (syd-en-ey) (01May2004)